|Manawa Elementary School Home|
International Arts Festival 2016
Spring Swing Jazz Dinner Dance
Boys Basketball 3rd - 8th grade Skills and Scrimmage Summer Camp
Monday - Friday afternoons at the LWHS gym.
June 13th - June 16th, 12:30 - 4:00 and June 17th 12:30-3:00
Cost is $30 and includes a camp t-shirt.
Registration is due by May 13th and forms are available in the high school office.
LWHS - Students of the Month - March
Little Wolf Jr/Sr High School - Students of the Month for March are Jared Zielke (Grades 9-12) and Reese Poppy (Grades 7-8). They are both being recognized for their Integrity.
Senior Gmail Accounts
Senior Gmail Accounts will be disabled on 9/1/2016. Please make sure that you get all pertinent information from your account prior to that date.
Mandatory Parent/Athlete Meeting - Video & Form
For those that could not make the Mandatory Parent/Athlete meeting held Wednesday, July 22, 2015 you can fulfill this obligation by completing the following:
- Watch the LWHS 2015-2015 Mandatory Parent/Athlete Meeting online.
- Download and print the Co-Curricular Code Signatures Form.
- Complete the form and turn it in to the LWHS Office prior to your child's first athletic practice.
Current Employment Opportunities in the School District of Manawa
- Football Middle School Coach - Submit Letter of Application to Athletic Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org - position open until filled
- Substitute Teachers: DPI Licensed Teachers apply on WECAN website.
- Substitute Teacher Aides Experience preferred, apply on WECAN website.
- Substitute Custodians - On call / as needed substitute positions for 1st or 2nd shift – apply in District Office - Experience preferred
- Substitute Bus Drivers
Apply in District Office – district pays for license, training, physical
- Substitute Food Service
Experience preferred – apply in District Office
Manawa Athletic Complex
If you wish to make a donation and get a plaque on the wall please contact Mary Griffin @ 920-596-1875.