|Little Wolf JR/SR High School Home|
Booster Club Clothing Sale
Just in time for your holiday shopping...the Manawa Booster Club is conducting a Team Sporting Apparel Sale.
- Deadline for orders are 12-1-15 at 11:59 pm.
- Allow 2-3 weeks to receive orders. They should be available for Christmas.
- A portion of all proceeds go back to Manawa Booster Club.
- Some sample sizes are available to see at Fox Cities Embroidery in Hortonville.
Great presents for kids, grandparents, yourself, etc!
Order online at:
MES Parent Survey
Please help the Manawa Elementary School serve its students and families better by completing this brief survey. Thank You for your time.
Mandatory Parent/Athlete Meeting - Video & Form
For those that could not make the Mandatory Parent/Athlete meeting held Wednesday, July 22, 2015 you can fulfill this obligation by completing the following:
- Watch the LWHS 2015-2015 Mandatory Parent/Athlete Meeting online.
- Download and print the Co-Curricular Code Signatures Form.
- Complete the form and turn it in to the LWHS Office prior to your child's first athletic practice.
Current Employment Opportunities in the School District of Manawa
School District Nurse - 26 Hrs/Wk. Required: RN's School Nurse License. Applications only accepted on WECAN until position filled.
Head Varsity Football Coach - BS Degree & Experience Preferred- Applications only accepted on WECAN - Deadline for Applications - Dec. 4, 2015.
Substitute Teachers DPI Licensed Teachers apply on WECAN website.
- Substitute Teacher Aides Experience preferred – apply in District Office with completed application.
- Substitute Custodians Experience preferred - 1st and 2nd shift – apply in District Office with completed application.
- Substitute Bus Drivers
Apply in District Office – district pays for license, training, physical with completed application.
- Substitute Food Service
Experience preferred – apply in District Office with completed application.
Manawa Athletic Complex
If you wish to make a donation and get a plaque on the wall please contact Mary Griffin @ 920-596-1875.